Saturday, March 24, 2012

Diving In


For years I have thought about jumping into the blogging world but did not know really where to start.  Two things have come into my life recently and have made me take the plunge.  First I have been taking a wonderful class all about Technology in my classroom.  I have learned so many wonderful and interesting ideas in this class.  I can't wait to try everything, but I am taking it one step at a time.  My second reason I diving in is, I have become obsessed with Pintrest.  I have learned so many things, and I can't wait to share some of my own.

Let me share a little about me.  I am a third grade teacher in a wonderful little community in Western Massachusetts.  I have been teaching for 26 years.  I was the "Teacher of the Year" in 2007.  I am also a Responsive Classroom consulting teacher, (which changed my life)!!!!!

I have an amazing (teacher) husband, and two tweens. Together with my husband we run a very successful non profit summer daycamp for 6 weeks each summer called Camp Kee-wanee.  Our children have grown up there and it has become quite the family affair.

As I finish out this class, I was required to begin a blog.  So here I am.....let the adventure begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment